- Leaving Cape Town International Airport, follow the road signs to the N2. Take the N2 to Cape Town.
- Keep a look out for large BLUE SIGNS indicating "Cape Town/Kaapstad" or "City/Stad".
Do not follow the signs to "Muizenberg, Mowbray or Rondebosch".
- Follow the N2 until you reach a set of traffic lights (you are now entering the city streets).
Continue straight up this road, BUITENGRACHT STREET, heading up the mountain.
This street has a number of intersections, traffic lights and twists and turns.
Just continue straight up and over the hill between TABLE MOUNTAIN and LION'S HEAD.
- At the top of the hill continue straight over to CAMPS BAY.
Do not turn left towards the Cable Station or right towards Clifton.
- Continue down this scenic road, on your right you will notice beautiful Camps Bay with its golden beaches, until you see a SHELL PETROL STATION on your left.
- Shortly after the petrol station, you will see FULLHAM ROAD on your left.
Once in Fullham Road, do not follow the numbers on the houses as this will be confusing, simply follow the road into the dead end.
- At this point you will be facing the mountain and we are on the right overlooking the sea.